Based in Singapore
January 21, 2016 (All)
Dinocide is a classic NES inspired old-school single-player platformer in a prehistoric fantasy world.
The protagonist has to save his love interest who was kidnapped by an evil and mysterious Dinosaur God. You are accompanied by your own tame Dinosaurs, who act as a mounts, brother in arms and a true friends. With their help, you can jump higher, run faster, swim, fly and do a lot more things that an ordinary primitive man would never be able to do by himself. To reach your goal, you will travel together through the lands inhabited by ancient creatures and unknown dangers.
- Dinosaur mounts make you faster, stronger and offer a variety of tactical abilities.
- Non-linear progression by different routes leads to varied ways to complete your journey.
- A multitude of different biomes to visit - deserts, jungles, forests, lava caves, oceans, ice plains and more!
- Weird creatures you've never seen before!
- Unique time/life mechanic. One bar shared for both the time limit on the level and life of your character.
- Full controller & Steam Big Picture support.
- Classic action. Don't think. Don't feel. Just go. React. Kill. Jump. Eat. Ride. Like in the good old times! You are not here to watch a movie!
- The unmatched fun and drive of an 8-bit era game!
There are far more images available for Dinocide, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
About AtomicTorch Studio
Founded in 2013, AtomicTorch Studio is a team of independent game developers. Our goal is developing innovative and smart games which are the fusion of classic old-school style, modern technologies and novel mechanics and ideas while being accessible and fun for everybody.
More information on AtomicTorch Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.