Based in Singapore
Based in Germany
Open Alpha - 2018.03.22
Steam Early Access - TBA
Full release - TBA
Windows (Available now)
CryoFall™ is Sci-Fi multiplayer survival game set on a forgotten planet in a distant future. CryoFall features top down perspective with hand drawn 2D graphics. The game is available for Windows, with Mac and Linux support coming later.
Welcome to the world of CryoFall, where a catastrophic crash landing has stranded you — and dozens of others — millions of light-years from home, trapped on a hostile planet and in constant danger.
Your only hope for survival is to make use of the resources around you as you develop your skills and technology to conquer this new land, tame its harsh wilderness and build a new life for you and those who have found themselves marooned on CryoFall.
Together with dozens of other survivors you can create your own cities, establish active economy, industry and agriculture, or pillage what other survivors managed to put together.
- Complex crafting and industrial system, including oil refining & lithium extraction
- Various stages of technological progress (primitive, industrial, modern, post-modern, sci-fi)
- Farming with complex crop growth simulation, fertilizers, etc. & diverse cooking options
- Wide range of player interactions and roles with meaningful specialization options emphasizing meaningful interactions, rather than just combat
- Economy with coin minting, complex trading and automated vending machines managed by players
- Carefully hand-crafted maps and locations (+ map editor)
- Storyline elements discovered through exploration
- Diverse environments with several biomes (temperate, desert, tropical, boreal, wasteland, etc.)
- In-house developed Renkei Engine™, allowing hundreds of players on the same server
- Complex character simulation with several dozens of status effects (e.g. bleeding, poisoning, radiation, etc.)
- Extensive modding capabilities, including real-time code editing
CryoFall Meta facts
- Genre: Open world, Survival, Simulation, RPG, Action
- Mode: Multiplayer, Cross platform multiplayer
- Setting: Sci-Fi
- Perspective: Top-down, "3/4" 2D view
- Platforms: Windows during alpha & beta, full support for Mac and Linux at release
- Game Engine: RenKei Engine (developed in-house)
- Programming Language: C#
- Modding: Fully supported, the game is entirely opensource, including all source code and asset files
- Availability: Steam and direct download from the company store
There are far more images available for CryoFall, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
About AtomicTorch Studio
Founded in 2013, AtomicTorch Studio is a team of independent game developers. Our goal is developing innovative and smart games which are the fusion of classic old-school style, modern technologies and novel mechanics and ideas while being accessible and fun for everybody.
More information on AtomicTorch Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.