Based in Singapore
CryoFall™ is Sci-Fi multiplayer survival game set on a forgotten planet in a distant future. CryoFall features top down perspective with hand drawn 2D graphics. The game will be available on Windows, Mac and Linux.
CryoFall offers you to take on a role of survivor of a spaceship crash, where you and dozens of other players find yourself on a forgotten planet. Players will have to discover the story of this planet, its dark secrets dwelling behind the closed doors of abandoned laboratories. To do so, they will need to travel through the uncharted lands with various biomes, all carefully hand-crafted by the designers. Together with dozens of other survivors the players can create their own cities, establish active economy, industry, or pillage what other survivors managed to put together.
(work in progress)
- Various stages of technological progress;
- Storyline elements discovered through exploration;
- Hand-crafted maps and locations;
- Complex crafting, industrial and farming systems;
- Extensive modding capabilities, including realtime code editing;
- In-house developed Renkei Engine™, allowing hundreds of players on the same server;
- Wide range of player interactions and roles with meaningful specialization options;
CryoFall Meta facts
- Genre: Open world, Survival, Simulation
- Mode: Multiplayer, Cross platform multiplayer
- Setting: Sci-Fi
- Perspective: Top-down, "3/4" 2D view
- Platforms: Windows during alpha & beta, full support for Mac and Linux at release
- Game Engine: RenKei Engine (developed in-house)
- Programming Language: C#
- Modding: Fully supported, the game is entirely opensource, including all source code and asset files
- Availability: Steam and direct download from the company store
- Development started in 2015
There are far more images available for CryoFall, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
About AtomicTorch Studio
Founded in 2013, AtomicTorch Studio is a team of independent game developers. Our goal is developing innovative and smart games which are the fusion of classic old-school style, modern technologies and novel mechanics and ideas while being accessible and fun for everybody.
More information on AtomicTorch Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.